- To impart knowledge and to equip students with skills to prepare them for successful diverse professional career.
- To develop innovative & simple instructional materials for the benefit of students.
- To benefit humanity, nation and society through research, creativity, problem solving, and application development;
- To empower practicing engineers with the state-of-art technology to meet the growing challenges of the field.
- To develop linkages with leading R&D organizations and educational institutions in India and abroad for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
The vision of the Department of Civil Engineering at the Government Engineering College Palanpur is to be a leader in the field of Civil Engineering by imparting quality education in developing highly competent manpower and by conducting research and consultancy in nation building.
Computer Lab - Civil Department
Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
Building Construction - Model Room
Environment & Water and Waste Water Laboratory
Mr. GHANSHYAMBHAI SAVALIYA
Mr. HARDIK PATEL
Ms. Vidhi Khokhani
Miss. SHIVANI CHAUHAN
Mr. RAHULKUMAR RATHOD